Jewelry eCommerce Webinar Series: Practical session – 10 things to improve your eBay jewelry store performance
Selling jewelry on eBay is a game of numbers. Lots of numbers, representing parameters, influencing your eBay store performance. Loosing just a few % on each one, results in loosing the visibility and sell-ability of your jewelry. Meaning – loosing money.
What if you find 10 places, each one adding 10% to your sales? Or draining… Count the numbers.
In this practical session we will review some live jewelry eBay stores, drill-down into all aspects of specific listings, show successes and (most important!) mistakes, and help identify most opportunities for improving the eBay listing and store performance.
– how to quickly audit your eBay listing
– easy-to-improve factors to improve your eBay sales
– best practices and most common mistakes in selling jewelry eBay
– live Q&A
CEO at Valigara Online Jewelry Manager
- One of the most recognized worldwide online marketing specialists in jewelry industry.
- Jewelry eCommerce veteran, managed more than 100 online jewelry stores.
- More than 15 years in eCommerce, one of the first eBay employees in Israel.
- Adviser for Israeli Export Institute, Payoneer and multiple jewelry brands.
- Founder of Valigara Online Jewelry Manager – the leading jewelry eCommerce platform.
Jewelry eCommerce Webinar Series
Valigara’s vision is to empower jewelry and diamonds businesses in the eCommerce era. We harness our passion and deep industry know-how to help online jewelry businesses succeed. Our eCommerce Webinar series, held on the first Tuesday of every month, is an open forum to discuss opportunities and challenges that are unique to the jewelry eCommerce ecosystem. The webinars offer a wealth of knowledge, best practices, and tools for jewelry and diamond businesses to succeed online, grow revenues and reduce costs and manual labor through optimization and automation.