Sell jewelry and diamonds online: 3 steps to a successful jewelry eCommerce
From eBay, Etsy and Amazon, through Facebook and Pinterest to branded jewelry eCommerce websites and more
How do you sell jewelry online effectively? Website marketing costs are huge, eBay fees “eat” all the revenues, a Facebook page doesn’t really sell…
The solution is a 3-step marketing strategy – a combination of external marketplaces, a branded eCommerce website and social networks. All together these create a unique synergy of online marketing efforts. By combining several points of online presence, you can effectively utilize the advantages of each channel, and make all channels more effective.
- Your branded jewelry eCommerce website adds credibility to your eBay and Amazon stores, and produces higher revenue rates,
- Facebook and other social pages keep your target audience updated on new deals in all stores,
- Etsy stores brings new clients to your website, without the need for expensive marketing campaigns
STEP 1: ONLINE MARKETPLACES
- Sell jewelry and diamonds on multiple marketplaces: eBay.com, 30 localized eBay marketplaces, Amazon.com, 12 localized Amazon websites, Etsy.com, Sears.com, Rapnet.com, Alibaba.com, Bonanza.com
|eBay.com||international eBay sites||Amazon.com||Amazon.co.uk||Sears.com|
STEP 2: SOCIAL NETWORKS and EMAIL MARKETING
Your existing clients base and social marketing are the ultimate tools to create a long-lasting online business.
Stay engaged with clients, create brand awareness and prepare your buyers for their next purchase.
- Use targeted email marketing to stay in touch with your existing clients
- Automatically post products on social networks, including Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn, Google+ and more
- Instantly create a branded Facebook store
STEP 3: BRANDED JEWELRY ECOMMERCE
Your website is the ultimate place to close the best deal with clients. An adjusted sales process, no mediators and competitors, and no external fees.
- Establish your jewelry brand online with a tailor-made Valigara-based jewelry eCommerce website
- Integrate existing Magento / WooCommerce / Shopify (or other open source) website into your global eCommerce strategy
- Showcase jewelry to your distributors with a Valigara-based online jewelry V-site and catalog
|Valigara-based ecommerce website||Valigara-based online jewelry catalog|
|Magento shopping cart||WooCommerce shopping cart||WordPress website||BigCommerce shopping cart||Shopify shopping cart|
Jewelry and Diamonds eCommerce adaptationSelling a chair, a DVD and a diamond ring is totally different. Valigara converts the information about your jewelry into a great online advantage:
- Use the detailed jewelry information from the integrated jewelry ERP for better selling
- Posting jewelry items to the marketplaces
- Automatic insertion of eBay Specifics, Etsy keywords, Amazon bullets etc.
- Most relevant jewelry and diamond trade channels, such as Etsy, Rapnet and other
- Correct jewelry catalog structure: collections, models, gemstones, metals, certificates, jewelry sets, weights and other jewelry parameters
- Stock management for products, metals and gemstones
- Why? If the emerald, matching the specific ring setting, was sold, the ring will be removed from all channels
- Virtual inventory – create multiple jewelry variations based on model and gemstone information
Strong and agile back-officeTo serve multiple channels simultaneously, online selling of jewelry requires a strong back-office. This is especially important in jewelry and diamond industries because of the high competition and the many unique, non-repeatable items. If not managed quickly and correctly, such items will result in over-selling and can cause negative feedbacks.
- Monitor and fine-tune the jewelry status and activity on each marketplace.
- Unifiy jewelry and gemstones stock for all marketplaces.
- Automatic actions for posting, revising, renewing items.
- Posting scheduling for each marketplace.
- Automatic listings on marketplaces.
- Multiple prices and prices operations.
- Instantly create sales and manage prices on multiple marketplaces
- Verify items before adding them to the eBay store.
- Multiple description templates for connected stores
- Complete product history and changelog
- Multi-lingual system- expand into additional local marketplaces