Sell jewelry and diamonds online – The 3 steps of the complete jewelry eCommerce
from eBay, Etsy and Amazon, thru Facebook and Pinterest, to your branded jewelry ecommerce website and more
How to sell jewelry online effectively? Website marketing costs are huge, eBay fees “eat” all the revenues, Facebook page does not really sell…
Use the combination of external marketplaces, branded eCommerce website and social networks to create a unique synergy of online marketing efforts.By combining several points of online presence, you can effectively utilise the advantages of each channel, and make all channels support and empower each other. Need examples?
- Your branded jewelry eCommerce website adds credibility to your eBay and Amazon stores, and produces higher revenue rates,
- Facebook and other social pages keep your target audience updated on new deals in all stores,
- Etsy store brings new clients to your website, without the need in expensive marketing campaigns
This is why the combination of all channels is crucial for online sales success!
Step 1: Online marketplaces
- Sell jewelry and diamonds on multiple marketplaces: eBay.com, 30 localised eBay marketplaces, Amazon.com, 12 localised Amazon websites, Etsy.com, Sears.com, Rapnet.com, Alibaba.com, Bonanza.com
Step 2: Social networks and email marketing
Your existing clients base, and social marketing – your ultimate tools to create the long-lasting online business.
Stay engaged with your clients, create your brand awareness and prepare your buyers to the next purchase.
- Post your products to social networks, incl. Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn, Google+ and more
- Instantly create your branded Facebook.com store
- Use the tergeted email marketing to stay in touch with your existing clients
Step 3: Branded Jewelry eCommerce
Your website is the ultimate place to make the best deal with your clients. If it’s yours, it’s best for you. No mediators, no competitors, just you and your client.
- Establish your jewelry brand online with the dedicated Valigara-based eCommerce website
- Showcase your jewelry to your distributors with Valigara based online jewelry minisite and catalog
- Integrate your existing Magento / WooCommerce / WordPress or other Shopping Cart based website into your global eCommerce stragtegy
|Valigara-based ecommerce website||Valigara-based online jewelry catalog|
Jewelry and diamonds trade adaptation
Selling a DVD and a diamond ring is different. Not only online. There are many nuances to be taken in account.
Valigara works hard to convert these small pieces of information into a great online advantage.
- Support for most relevant channels, such as Etsy, Rapnet and other
- Support for the right jewelry catalog structure: collections, models, gemstones certificates, jewelry types, metals purities and weights, advanced gemstone parameters and more…
- Stock management for products, metals and gemstones level
- For example, if the emerald, matching the specific ring, was sold, the ring can be removed from all channels
- Create multiple jewelry variations based on model and gemstone information
- Use the detailed jewelry information for better selling
- Adjust jewelry posting to the marketplaces algorithms
- Automatic creation of relevant eBay Specifics, Etsy keywords, Amazon bullets etc.
Strong and agile back-office
To service multiple channels simultaneously, online selling of jewelry requires strong back-office. This is especially important in jewelry and diamond industries because of a high competition and work with many unique, non-repeatable items. If not managed quickly and correctly, such items will result in over-selling and can cause negative feedbacks.
- Monitor and fine-tune the jewelry status and activity on each marketplace.
- Unified jewelry and gemstones stock for all marketplaces.
- Lots of automatic actions for posting, revising, renewing items.
- Posting scheduling for each marketplace.
- Automatically relist items on marketplaces.
- Multiple prices and Prices operations.
- Instantly create sales and manage prices on multiple marketplaces
- Verify items before adding them to the eBay store.
- Multiple templates for each connected online store.
- History of postings on each web store.
- Multi-linguality, to expand into additional local marketplaces