Fly with us!
Join the all-star team powering Valigara
We take jewelry eCommerce to the new levels
Valigara (Israel) is the leading eCommerce software for the jewelry industry. We provide jewelry and diamond brands, manufacturers, and eCommerce companies in the USA, UK, Israel, and other countries, A-to-Z management tools for selling jewelry online. With our solutions, our clients manage their growth on their websites and external sales channels such as eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, and more.
Sales Representative. Take a prospect, bring them to a demo, help them answer all the questions, and close the deal. We assume you know the drill better than us.
- Fast start. You don’t need expertise in the jewelry business.
- Great product. 100% RFQ after the demo, 15% of prospects returns after trying other solutions.
- We have 30k qualified prospects on the list. No need to set up sourcing, just close deals.
- No complicated KPIs. Just sale. We’ll give you all the tools to sell and earn as many as you want.
- If you’re great, you’re going to be a Sales Director with 20+ people under management in a year.
- Execute the complete sales cycle in the company. Once again: reach prospects with calls and emails, close for a demo, answer questions, and close the deal.
- Collect feedback to optimize sales and earn more.
- That’s it.
- Great verbal and written presentation skills.
- Passion to help jewelry companies stop managing their business manually and adopt the solution helping X2 their sales.
- Attitude to earn money.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, rockets, and purebred kittens.
- 254+ years of sales experience.
- Natural-born negotiator and closer. Jokes are over, it’s important.
Schedule: Full-time, mainly US-time.
Compensation: Monthly base, with sales fees. No limits.
As one of our first Customer Support & Onboarding Specialists you will be forging the path for all those that follow. Innovating, problem solving and helping your customers succeed through providing exceptional service will lead your way.
Initially we will need help with support. Currently we offer customers phone, email, ticket and instant messenger support options. We aim for the 24/7 support, currently filling the US time-zones position.
We also need help with client management and onboarding. There is a clear opportunity to move towards this more Customer Success Manager type role. You will be able to determine your own path based on what you excel in and enjoy.
Position: Full-Time Location: Remote Time-zone: US Experience: 2-5 years
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Successfully onboard new customers, help set up their account, troubleshoot issues and ensure they are getting the most out of our mobile platform.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update and engage customers with new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Maintain product documentation and solution center
- Structure the knowledge and polish work processes
- Initiate, plan and execute improvements in all spheres of your work
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience
- as Advanced Technical Support Specialist or similar CS role
- supporting extensive software products
- providing continuous support to B2B / corporate clients
- Tech savvy – words like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, ERP, CRM, API, XML to become your native language
- Experience using ERP/CRM/Back-office tools
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Knowledge of the eCommerce or Jewelry worlds – a plus
- Previous experience on a Customer Success team – a plus
- 4-year college degree or comparable experience
- Ability to plan your work day, and reach the goals
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- Ability to work in the dynamic situations and manage them effectively
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking;
- Being professional and friendly
- Multi-tasking abilities
Valigara is the leading eCommerce technology for Jewelry and Diamonds industry. Powerful inventory control system, automation and optimization tools, unique set of multi-channel eCommerce functionalities, analytics and BI tools make Valigara the leading tool in the online jewelry sales professionals.
Being the industry leader, we at Valigara are privileged to work with the top online jewelry professionals, worldwide. This puts us in a unique position, and helps us evolve further. We are growing, and looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our team!
Technology stack: PHP(v7), MySql, Redis, jQuery, Bootstrap, docker, Node.Js(websockets)
- Grow the leading SaaS platform for jewelry multi-channel marketing
- Estimate implementations and Develop new features
- Suggest and implement architecture improvements
- Refactor the system to keep up with latest technologies
- 4+ years of experience with PHP( incl. v7), MySQL, jQuery, GIT
- Experience with docker, boostrap, PHP(<v7), REST API, SOAP API, GitLab, CI/CD – a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Passion for development of complex solutions
- High level of personal involvement
- Reliable, structured and independent approach to work
- Professional English (ability to read documentation and communicate in writing)
Primary location: Remote
- Worldwide leader in SaaS eCommerce software for jewelry and diamonds industry
- Result-oriented work, no bureaucracy and bul$%*it
- Established, positive and professional team
- Professional freedom and flexible working hours