Fly with us!
SaaS Technical Support & Onboarding Specialist (WorldWide)
We take jewelry technology to the new levels
As one of our first Customer Support & Onboarding Specialists, you will be forging the path for all those that follow. Innovating, problem-solving, and helping your customers succeed through providing exceptional service will lead your way.
Initially, we will need help with support. Currently, we offer customers phone, email, ticket and instant messenger support options. We aim for the 24/7 support, currently filling the US and Europe time-zones position.
We also need help with client management and onboarding. There is a clear opportunity to move towards more Customer Success Manager type role. You will be able to determine your own path based on what you excel in and enjoy.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Successfully onboard new customers, help set up their account, troubleshoot issues and ensure they are getting the most out of our mobile platform.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update and engage customers with new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Maintain product documentation and solution center
- Structure the knowledge and polish work processes
- Initiate, plan and execute improvements in all spheres of your work
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience
- as Advanced Technical Support Specialist or similar CS role
- providing continuous support to B2B / corporate clients
- supporting extensive software products – a plus
- Tech savvy – words like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, ERP, CRM, API, XML to become your native language
- Experience using ERP/CRM/Back-office tools
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Knowledge of the eCommerce or Jewelry worlds – a plus
- Previous experience on a Customer Success team – a plus
- 4-year college degree or comparable experience
- Ability to plan your work day, and reach the goals
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- Ability to work in dynamic situations and manage them effectively
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking;
- Being professional and friendly
- Multi-tasking abilities
Time-zone: US / Europe
Experience: 2-5 years
- Leader in eCommerce technology for the jewelry and diamonds industry
- Top clients from all over the globe
- Result-oriented work, no bureaucracy and bul$%*it
- Established, positive and professional team
- Professional freedom and flexible working hours