Fly with us!
B2B SaaS Customer Support & Onboarding Specialist (Israel)
We take jewelry technology to the new levels
As one of our first Customer Support & Onboarding Specialists, you will forge the path for all those who follow. Innovating, problem-solving, and helping your customers succeed through providing exceptional service will lead your way.
Initially, we will need help with support. Currently, we offer customers phone, email, ticket, and instant messenger support options. We aim for 24/7 support, currently filling the US and Europe time zones positions. This position is for the Israel/Europe timezone.
We also need help with client management and onboarding. There is a clear opportunity to move towards Customer Success Manager (CSM)-type, Sales and Product-related roles. Determine your path based on what you excel in and enjoy.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or chat
- Successfully onboard new customers, help set up their accounts, troubleshoot issues and ensure they get the most out of our mobile platform.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update and engage customers with new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Maintain product documentation and solution center
- Structure the knowledge and polish work processes
- Initiate, plan, and execute improvements in all spheres of your work.
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience
- as Advanced Technical Support Specialist or similar CS role
- providing continuous support to B2B / corporate clients
- supporting extensive software products – a plus
- Tech savvy – words like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, ERP, CRM, API, and XML to become your native language
- Experience using ERP/CRM/Back-office tools
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Knowledge of the eCommerce or Jewelry worlds – a plus
- Previous experience on a Customer Success team – a plus
- 4-year college degree or comparable experience
- Ability to plan your work day and reach the goals
- A natural problem solver who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- Ability to work in dynamic situations and manage them effectively
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking;
- Being professional and friendly
- Multi-tasking abilities
Location: Haifa, Israel , Hybrid
Experience: 2-5 years
- Leader in eCommerce technology for the jewelry and diamonds industry
- Top clients from all over the globe
- Result-oriented work, no bureaucracy and bul$%*it
- Established, positive and professional team
- Professional freedom and flexible working hours