Logistics and Fulfillment Management
Handle orders effectively
Logistics is one of the most important parameters of the inventory management and the jewelry eCommerce business. Prompt and safe delivery of the jewelry to the client is mandatory for the good buying experience, which is mandatory for the buyer’s satisfaction.
- Handle multiple stock locations of the products
- Integrate with multiple post carriers
- Integrate tracking management
- Select warehouse according to sales channel and buyer location
- Generate paperwork, required for shipping
- Export complete orders data into datasheet
The clients’ buying experience does not end with the sale. The final impression is strongly influenced by the speed and the quality of your logistics.
…and 95 more shipping providers!
Fulfillment services integration
Fulfillment service providers allow sellers to place jewelry in external warehouses, close to the target audience. Once the order arrives, the fulfillment service fully handles it, including packing, selecting the post carrier, sending, and in some cases insuring the parcel. By creating the network of warehouses, fulfillment addresses several goals:
- Improve the sales by placing the jewelry close to the clients
- Provide better service due to quick handling of the orders
- Handle seasonal peaks without increasing the staff
- Scale easily, save on the in-house staff and avoid training
Valigara provides the required tools to introduce fulfillment into the jewelry and diamonds business:
- Integration of external fulfillment services
- Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA)
- EFulfilmentService (EFS)
- Full automation of orders handling
- Advanced stock integration with fulfillment services
- Assign specific stock locations to the specific accounts, countries
- Synchronization of the in-house and external stock
Fulfillment plays a crucial role in the jewelry eCommerce business development, by taking the logistics to the next level and so enabling a higher level of customer service.