Sell jewelry on Walmart
Walmart may not be a major destination for selling jewelry online, but it creates a very specific opportunity for US-based jewelry retailers. The marketplace is one of the US eCommerce market leaders, sells millions of dollars of bling in its stores each year, and is limited to US sellers.
The jewelry segment is significant in the marketplace, and makes up about 6.5% of Walmart’s products catalog. There are above 2.5M products in the Jewelry department, and quickly growing.
Valigara for selling jewelry on Walmart
Improve your jewelry store performance on Walmart with Valigara:
- Bulk post jewelry on Walmart. High level of listings management allows all your jewelry appear on the marketplace quickly, without any mistakes.
- Listings Variations support. Listings with variations enjoy higher sell-through and ranking. Valigara supports Swatch variations, the most advanced and effective way to sell jewelry on Walmart.
- Bulk listings edit. Revise your jewelry in bulk to automate your sales process: edit hundreds of listings with a single click. Save time, and invest it in growing your eCommerce business.
- Generate marketplace data in a click. Use Valigara’s Content Generators to instantly create and update titles, descriptions, pricing, and all other listing components.
- Test content for better performance. Create multiple variations of titles and other listing parameters, to A/B test your product information.
- Higher listings ranking. Valigara creates a mapping for all unique jewelry attributes, which improves listings visibility. Influence ranking on Walmart by the strategic use of relevant keywords, tags, and descriptions directly from your Valigara account.
- Export clients and orders. Fetch precise information about orders to facilitate the production, orders’ handling, clients support, accounting, or any other use.
Sell jewelry on Walmart alongside other sales channels, and boost your online jewelry business, effectively.