Sell jewelry and diamonds on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other local markets
Being the No. 1 retail brand and handling close to 50% of the whole eCommerce business in US, Amazon is undoubtedly one of the most important jewelry sales channels.
Amazon offers a wide range of additional services to cover the sales cycle. Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA), developed paid advertising options, Amazon Associates Program, access to Amazon Prime clients (clients who buy on Amazon at least once in a month), ability to host a dedicated Amazon store – all these factors make this e-commerce giant a real empire.
Items mass posting and editing
The high level of listing automation on Amazon enables all your inventory appear on Amazon quickly, with no painful and costly mistakes.
- Support bulk Amazon posting and editing
- Syncronize Amazon with FBA fulfillment centers
- Create data-sheets in the Amazon HandMade format
- Manage localized Amazon channels
- High compatibility of the posted listings to Amazon requirements
- Maximize items’ visibility in the search results
Jewelry can be presented on multiple selling channels, and the proper stock management is crucial. The price of mistake is very high. Overselling of items can lead to the harmful negative feedbacks from clients, worse marketplace resume and so negative impact on the stores performance.
- Sync FBA with local stock (FBM)
- Manage multiple FBA locations
- Set fallback from FBA to FBM in out-of-stock case
- Automatically re-stock and re-fill the inventory
Each item is important!
Thousands of jewelry pieces online do not guarantee good sales. Only by posting items in right formats, right categories, with right parameters your jewelry receives the desired visibility and sell-ability.
Once filled in Valigara system, your jewelry has the parameters posted to Amazon, in proper way.
- Automatically fill the jewelry data into Amazon Attributes
- Generate titles, description, bullets
- Link prices to precious metals (LME) prices
- Adjust images and media to Amazon requirements
- Create content rotation for better listing visibility