2021 has been a great year for Valigara! Here are some of our most noteworthy and inspiring achievements:
- crossed the threshold of $3 Billion worth of unique (!) jewelry inventory under our platform.
- got published in The Marker, one of the most influential daily business newspapers.
- entered a partnership with the AR/VR leader Inova to allow for an immersive shopping experience.
- got endorsed as the eCommerce software by Jewelers of America association.
- Received the highest security access level as the Amazon partner, allowing us to collect and store the PII (Personal Identifying Information) information. Almost a year of work, but what a result!
- Successfully launched the app and became official BigCommerce partner
- with a focus on the US market, exhibited at the annual JCK Las Vegas luxury trade fair. Jumpstarted great collaborations with leading ERP systems in the US market, gemological institutes, eCommerce experts, marketing agencies… Was great!
- participated in the Jewelers of America eCommerce panel of experts and was endorsed by them as the leading jewelry eCommerce software in the industry.
- met about 600 business representatives in the jewelry and diamond industry during a local conference organized for members of the Israeli Diamond Exchange Organization.
- Met the Minister of Economy and Industry, Orna Barbibai, in our new offices inside the Israel Diamond Exchange Building.
- Was the only software company selected as part of an international delegation to Dubai on behalf of the Israeli Jewelers Association.
- implemented various updates to our Valigara online jewelry management tool, including a new workflow to manage inventory on multiple channels.
- added a dropshipping module to our online management platform.
- completely reworked the BigCommerce module
- completely reworked our BigCommerce the Magento 2 modules
- Introduced Stripe and Cryptocurrency support in VSites – platform for jewelry eCommerce websites
- Introduced AR solution in the VSites engine
- Dramatically improved system performance and security
We cannot be prouder of our team and product, and are looking forward to more such achievements in 2022!